Click here to download form.
2018 Merchandise and Flea Market Vendor Pricing Information
Contact Keith Diehl 740-253-2328 firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 614
Chillicothe OH 45601
All vendors will be allowed to set up Thursday July 5th between 8:00 am and 10:00 pm and must be set up by 12:00 pm Friday July 6th, 2018. The Jeep Fest will officially start at 12:00 pm on Friday July 6th, 2018 and end at 4:00 pm Sunday July 8th, 2018. Ohio Jeep Fest hours are Friday 12:00pm – 8:00pm, Saturday 9:00am – 7:00pm, Sunday 9:00am – 4:00pm. Deadline to register is June 30th, 2018.
*New this year Vendor/Sponsor Trail leader package only This is different from last years sponsorship as it is designed to be more vendor friendly. This year if you are a vendor and would like to sponsor the Ohio Jeep Fest we have put together the Trail Leader Vendor/Sponsor package. This includes a vendor spot as well as passes, shirts, and campsite.
TRAIL LEADER Vendor/Sponsor
For a donation of $1,000.00 sponsors will receive:
- Individual company signage at the event
- Link to your business website on http://ohiojeepfest.com/
- Your company logo on the website http://ohiojeepfest.com/
- Company name on the back of the Official Ohio Jeep Fest staff t-shirts (deadline to have name put on back of shirt is April 1st, 2018)
- Live announcements by ChillicotheDJ throughout the entire event
- Sponsor logo on a loop on the electric sign at the entrance of the Jeep Fest.
- Vendor spot
- 4 Colt Ford concert tickets
- 4 weekend passes for the Ohio Jeep Fest
- 2 official Ohio Jeep Fest t-shirts
- 1 free campsite rental for the weekend of the event
Jeep Related Merchandise Vendor
10’ wide x 10’ deep $100.00 plus $100.00 merchandise donation for raffle
20’ wide x 10’ deep $125.00 plus $125.00 merchandise donation for raffle
40’ wide x 20’ deep $175.00 plus $175.00 merchandise donation for raffle
40’ wide x 40’ deep $225.00 plus $225.00 merchandise donation for raffle
80’ wide x 40’ deep $275.00 plus $275.00 merchandise donation for raffle
Donations will be raffled off during the Ohio Jeep Fest to raise money to be donated to Saint Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital.
Donations can be shipped to
Barry Haubeil Jr.
P.O. Box 614
Chillicothe OH 45601
Prior arrangements can be made for merchandise to be dropped off at the Ohio Jeep Fest office upon arriving to the event by emailing Barry Haubeil Jr at email@example.com
Non Jeep Related Merchandise Vendor
10’ wide x 10’ deep $100.00
20’ wide x 10’ deep $125.00
40’ wide x 20’ deep $175.00
40’ wide x 40’ deep $225.00
80’ wide x 40’ deep $275.00
New This Year!! We are offering limited indoor vendor space for an additional fee. Please contact Barry Haubeil at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about indoor booth space size and cost. Indoor booth size is limited to smaller booths but buildings will be shut and locked at night and will be opened in the morning.
Each vendor will receive 4 wristbands for employees. Additional wristbands are available for the cost of general admission for that day of the event.
Electric is included. Vendors supply their own extension cords that meet local code requirements.
Vendors must supply their own tables and chairs for their booth.
If you are unable to join us for the 2nd annual Ohio Jeep Fest please consider becoming a sponsor. We have a great sponsorship package that will allow you to still be a part of the event.
Merchandise vendors will have special parking inside the event located beside the vendor area that requires a special vendor parking pass. Each Vendor will receive 1 parking pass with their booth rental. Up to 2 additional vendor parking spaces can be purchased for $10.00 each
Merchandise Vendor Rules and Guidelines
- Setup may start Thursday July 5th, 2018 between 8:00 am and 10:00 pm and completed by 12:00 pm Friday July 6th, 2018. No vehicles will be permitted to operate in the vendor area after 12:00 pm Friday July 6th, 2018.
- Vehicles may not operate through the vendor area during festival hours, except in the event of an emergency or a demonstration for retail purposes which must be escorted by an event manager.
- All advertising must be done within your own booth space. All other areas are reserved for event advertising by the Ross County Agricultural Society and Mid Ohio Jeepers Organization.
- All music and sound must be kept at a reasonable volume.
- All electrical hookups will be overseen by the event electrician.
- Ross County Agricultural Society is not responsible for any injuries or damage to any person or property, including any lost, stolen, or damaged merchandise, possessions, or vehicles, caused by any member of the society, volunteer, vendor, camper, or person attending the event.
- Profane language, excessive noise, or disorderly conduct of any type will not be tolerated. Any of these is sufficient reason for expulsion from the vendor area of the event and fairgrounds, without refund of any vendor fees.
- “If a vendor writes a check with insufficient funds, a $35.00 fee will be added to the amount of the check.
*Failure to follow Ohio Jeep Fest rules will result in immediate expulsion from the festival with no refund.
2018 Ohio Jeep Fest Vendor Form
Contact Name and Phone number:
Email:Vendor Space: circle option
Trail Leader Vendor/Sponsor $1000.00 write in booth size.
Merchandise Vendor Booth
- 10’ wide x 10’ deep $100.00
- 20’ wide x 10’ deep $125.00
- 40’ wide x 20’ deep $175.00
- 40’ wide x 40’ deep $225.00
- 80’ wide x 40’ deep $275.00
Payments: Make checks or money orders payable to Ross County Agricultural Society
Mail completed forms to: Ross County Agricultural Society
Attention Barry Haubeil Jr
P.O. Box 614
Chillicothe, OH 45601
Additional package items needed:
- Additional wristbands: Please list number of wristbands and days they are needed.
- Additional parking passes: